We are committed to providing a dynamic dining experience for each of our guests. While reservations are not required, they are strongly recommended and appreciated. Recommending reservations is a way for us to start our journey together on a high note. We look forward to having you aboard. PLEASE NOTE: RESERVATION MADE THE DAY OF ARRIVAL MUST BE MADE OVER THE PHONE.
- Credit card information is taken to hold the reservation. It is not charged at the time of the reservation.
- Payment for your meals and tickets is payable at the end of the evening abroad the train. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and cash.
- If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours in advance of your reservation.
- No call/no show will result in a full charge to your card.
- Times shown are boarding times. PLEASE show up 5 - 10 minutes early to pick up your boarding pass.
- All tables are set for traditional rail dining, 4 at a table. Please call to purchase a private table
- Children 6-12 please call to make reservations to issue proper billing. Children under six are not allowed.
- Attire - We ask that you respect our dress code - business casual. No tank tops, cut offs or swim attire.